Sunday, September 1, 2013

Winners Are Chosen

The 12 Days of A Pioneer Christmas Collection Contest is over and winners have been chosen at random.
 
The winner of an autographed copy of A Pioneer Christmas Collection signed by all nine authors AND an Amazon Gift Certificate valued at $50 is (drumroll please). . .GAIL BORDEN!
 
The second place winner of an autographed copy of A Pioneer Christmas Collection signed by all nine authors is. . .SM (Sharon, CA)!
 
I will be contacting you later today. Congratulations to both of you, and thank you for supporting the ladies of A Pioneer Christmas Collection!

1 comment:

gail borden said...

Oh my Gosh! I have never won anything. Thank you so much:). I can't wait to get my book, I will treasure it always!!!

My Bookshelf

This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.