Thursday, July 30, 2009

Oh My Ears and Whiskers How Late It's Getting!

I'm late, I'm late for
A very important date.
No time to say hello, good-bye,
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.
--A quote from The White Rabbit in Lewis Carroll's book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

Yeah, me and the bunny. Always late. Somehow I missed the memo. This great video promoting Meet The Christian Author Night has been available for me to post for days. Since I just now found it, I'm just now posting. It's too important not to. After all, like Alice herself said, "What is the use of a book, without pictures or conversations?"

You'll find plenty of books, pictures, and conversations July 31st 6:30-9:00 pm at Meet The Christian Author Night hosted by WoodsEdge Community Church, The Woodlands, Texas.

You'd be mad as a hatter to miss it!

SNEAK PREVIEW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxWwdSVpHgM

No comments:

My Bookshelf

This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.